Access to HE Diploma
Choosing a business Diploma is a great choice for learners who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in the make-up, set-up and running of businesses. Through this enterprising course, students are provided with a good grounding in key principles of business and develop their study, research and report writing skills.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Business Structures
- IT in Business
- Customer Services
- Human Resources
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees including:
- Business Management
- International Business Studies
- Business Studies Marketing
- Events Management
- Accounting and Finance
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Skills and Education Group Access Centre or
call us on 01924 434601.
You might also like
Business and Administrative Skills Diplomas