Business and Enterprise,
Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is a good choice for learners who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and who want to gain an insight into business organisations and operations. The course is designed to enable students to develop their knowledge through workshops, discussions with inspirational local business people and visits to local companies.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Customer Service
- Developing a Business Plan
- Finance for Business
- International Trade and Development
- IT in Business
- Principles of Leadership
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- The Business Environment
- Using the Internet for Business
- Academic Writing Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Research Skills
- Researching and Understanding Opportunities in HE
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees including:
- Business Management
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 43460.