Business and Law,
Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is particularly suited to learners who like to think logically, keep up-to-date with legal business developments, enjoy solving problems and who may want to run their own business in the future.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Business Structures
- Communications (Business)
- Finance for Business
- Human Resources in Organisations
- International Trade and Development
- Principles of Marketing
- Consumer Law
- Employment Law
- European Union Law
- Human Rights
- The Formation of a Contract
- Academic Writing Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Research Skills
- Researching and Understanding
- Opportunities in HE
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees including:
- Human Resources Management
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 434601.