Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is a good choice for learners who want to be provided with a good grounding in key principles of business and to develop the study, research and report-writing skills needed to succeed in higher education.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Business Structures
- Communications (Business)
- Customer Service
- Developing a Business Plan
- Human Resources in Organisations
- IT in Business
- Marketing Concepts
- Principles of Leadership
- The Business Environment
- Using the Internet for Business
- Academic Writing Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Researching and Understanding Opportunities in HE
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees including:
- Business and Law
- Business and Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 434601.