Access to HE Diploma
Students can progress to higher education dance or dance-related diplomas of study within the university and conservatoire sectors. Typically, students successfully audition for conservatoire-style training at higher education institutions, including Northern School of Contemporary Dance, Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, London Contemporary Dance School, Rambert School of Ballet and Contemporary Dance, Scottish School of Contemporary Dance and London Studio Centre. These are established progression routes and are testament to the reputation of the Access to HE Diploma and the standard of the students who complete it.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Ballet Technique for Contemporary Dancers
- Contemporary Dance Technique
- Dance in Education Project
- Embodied Practice
- Fundamentals of Choreography and Creative Practice
- Performance Practice
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees including:
- Dance Teaching
- Dance Medicine Therapy
- Media or Theatre
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 43460.