Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is great for anyone who is passionate about helping others and enjoys listening. The course enables learners to begin to develop good practice needed for a counselling setting, examine ethics and moral issues, as well as understand the importance of self-development.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Biopsychology: Behaviour and Drugs
- Biopsychology: Behaviour and the Brain
- Child Development Early Socialisation
- Health Psychology
- Key Aspects of Psychology
- Practical Counselling and Helping Skills
- Psychological Disorders
- Social Psychology
- Stress and Eating Disorders
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Health and Welfare Practice
- Study Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Counselling Psychology
- Mental Health
- Occupational Health Counsellor
- Outreach Work
- Psychological and Well-Being Advisor
- Support Work
- Telephone Counsellor
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 434601.