Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is perfect for learners who have a creative flair and love to communicate through creative arts. The Access to HE Diploma will enable learners to be equipped with relevant practical skills and theoretical thinking, covering a wide range of modern digital and creative media technologies.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Process and Realisation
- Practitioner and Concepts Investigation
- Using Workshops in Creative Arts
- Research Skills for Creative Arts
- Diagnostic Project
- Group Project
- Individual Project
- Preparing for Application Interview at the HE Level
- Study Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees including:
- Theatre Production
- Broadcast Media
- Dance Music Production and Management
- Video Production
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 434601.