Creative Entrepreneurship in Music,
Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is the perfect choice for learners who are interested in a career that involves working with music. The Course is powered by the latest deep-learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies and introduces learners to the skills required for a successful career in a creative industry.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- How the Music Industry Works
- Live Music, Festivals and Touring
- Creative Arts
- Critical Writing
- Music Tech Culture
- Releasing Music Landscape
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Music Production
- Music Technology
- Music Performance
- Music Business
- Event Management
- Musical Theatre and Business Management
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 43460.