Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is a good choice for learners who are interested in a career in the creative industries. The Diploma provides a broad overview of the creative sector and covers both performance and technical elements, allowing learners to develop specialisms.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Music - a Collaborative Project
- Presentation Skills
- Research Skills
- Performing Arts in the Community
- The Performing Arts Industry
- Studying Film
- The Media Industry
- The Music Industry
- Dance-Body Awareness
- Embodied Practice
- Ensemble Development and Live Performance
- Music Sequencing Techniques
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Performing Arts
- Theatre/Technical Production
- Video Production
- Broadcast Journalism
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 434601.