Dance, Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is the perfect choice for people who love to express themselves through physical movement. Through the course, students can learn the fundamental skills, technical knowledge and vocationally related aptitudes needed to make their mark in the exciting field of dance. Learners are also enriched with performance experiences in a variety of contexts, which are invaluable to future opportunities.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Ballet Technique for Contemporary Dancers
- Body Awareness
- Contemporary Dance Technique
- Contextualising Contemporary Dance
- Fundamentals of Choreography and Creative Practice
- Jazz Technique
- Performance Practice
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees including:
- BA (Hons) Dance
- BA (Hons) Choreography and Dance
- BA (Hons) Musical Theatre
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Skills and Education Group Access Centre or
call us on 01924 434601.