Forensics and Criminology,
Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is perfect for learners who have an interest in the criminal justice system and in how crimes are investigated and solved. Students will develop study skills and knowledge in areas such as criminal investigation and the criminal justice system, environmental forensics and forensic investigation procedures.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Human Physiology
- Atoms, Bonds and Structure
- Chemistry and Society
- Chemistry of Drugs and Medicines
- Law and Morality
- The Court System and Legal Personnel
- Number and Graphical Representation
- Biopsychology: Behaviour and the Brain
- Psychological Profiling
- Study Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Analytical Chemistry
- Biomedical Science
- Detective Work
- Forensic Science
- Scientific Laboratory Technology
- Teaching Laboratory Technology
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 43460.