Health and Social Care,
Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is a good choice for learners who are concerned about the welfare of people and desire to make a difference, particularly to those who are vulnerable. With this course, students will gain invaluable insight into some of the most difficult issues affecting our society today.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Human Physiology
- Alternative/Complementary Health Therapies
- Health and Disease
- Mental Health
- Professional Health and Social Care Practice
- The Role of the Carer
- Developmental Psychology
- Health Psychology
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Health and Welfare Practice
- Exploring Family
- Health and Illness
- Study Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Care Work
- Personal Assistance
- Social Work
- Community Support and Outreach Work
- Supervising and Managing
- Occupational Therapy
- Activities Coordination
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 43460.