Health and Wellbeing,
Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma should appeal to learners who have a desire to pursue an interest or career that’s geared towards positively enhancing people’s lifestyles. Through this course, students will gain a thorough understanding of the difference that nutrition and physical activity can make on health and wellbeing.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Alternative/Complementary Health Therapies
- Concepts and Determinants of Health
- Diagnosis and Management of Physiological Disorders
- Health Promotion
- Mental Health
- Structure of UK Health Care Provision
- Health Psychology
- Psychological Disorders
- Health and Illness
- Study Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Health Therapy
- Complementary/Alternative Therapy
- Health Promotion Specialist
- Occupational Therapy
- Primary Care
- Graduate Mental Health Work
- Social Work
- Youth Work
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 43460.