Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is specially geared towards learners who have a desire to work within the health service and want to acquire the skills required to become a health care professional.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Genetic Inheritance
- Human Growth and Development
- Human Physiology
- Infection and Immunity
- Diagnosis and Management of Physiological Disorders
- Health and Disease
- Health and Health Services
- Mental Health
- Principles of Care
- Study Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Home Health Assistance
- Care Work
- Support Work
- Medical Assistance
- Nursing Assistance
- Pharmacy Technician
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 434601.