Health Science Professions,
Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is ideal for learners who are interested in the science behind health and want to make a positive difference to the health of individuals and local communities. With this course, students will learn the essential scientific concepts relating to the function of the human mind and body.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Definitions of Health
- Health and Disease
- Health and Health Services
- Health Education and Society
- Principles of Care
- Health Promotion
- Healthcare Communication
- Alternative Complementary Health Therapies
- Diagnosis and Management of Physical Disorders
- Professional Health and Social Care
- Social Policy
- Study Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Health and Wellbeing
- Science and Health
- Human and Health Sciences
- Health and Social Care
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 43460.