Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is perfect for learners who have a real interest in improving the environment for people and wildlife, in carrying out conservation work or creating and maintaining heritage sites. Through this course, students can take part in employment-related outdoor work, together with activities and visits with land-based employers.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Animal Behaviour
- Animal Health and Husbandry
- Breed Development
- Equine Health
- Agriculture Crop Production
- Farm Power
- Garden History
- Development of Trees
- Plant Science
- Countryside Compliance
- Enterprise in the UK Land-Based Economy
- Principles of Biology
- Principles of Ecology
- Environmental Science
- Study Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees including:
- Animal Management and Science
- Agriculture with Land Management
- Applied Horticulture Landscape and Garden Management
- Animal Management
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 43460.