Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is a good choice for learners who are interested in having a thorough understanding of legal practices, and have a desire to help solve cases and to make a difference in people’s lives. The course enables opportunity for discussion, argument and debate–helping enhance understanding of the complexity of different legal and common issues
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Consumer Law
- Court System and Legal Personnel
- Elements of a Crime
- European Union Law
- Employment Law
- Human Rights
- Law in Action
- Law of Negligence
- Law of Contract
- Law of Homicide
- Law of Tort
- Law of Succession
- Study Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees including:
- Law and Criminology
- Business Law
- European Law
- Law and Politics
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Skills and Education Group Access Centre or
call us on 01924 434601.
You might also like
Public, Protective and Community Services