Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is perfect for learners who have a desire to play an important role in the preparation for births and delivery of children.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Biochemical Molecules
- Cellular Transport
- Endocrine System
- Human Growth and Development
- Human Sex and Reproduction
- Infection and Immunity
- Systems Physiology
- Atoms, Bonds and Structure
- Number and Graphical Representation
- Medical Physics: Radiology and Medical Imaging
- Radioactivity in Medicine
- Health Psychology
- Study Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Community Midwifery
- Hospital-Based Midwifery
- Specialist Midwifery
- Consultant Midwifery
- Neonatal Nursing
- Postnatal Health Visiting
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 434601.