Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma particularly suits learners who have a caring nature and like to help make people feel healthy and well.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Cellular Transport
- Endocrine System
- Infection and Immunity
- Nervous System
- Systems Physiology
- Atoms, Bonds and Structure
- Chemistry of Drugs and Medicines
- Mental Health
- Principles of Care
- Number and Graphical Representation
- Study Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Accident and Emergency Nursing
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN)
- Nurse Practitioning (NP)
- Registered Nursing (RN)
- Community Nursing
- Operating Department Practitioning
- Children’s Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 43460.