Nutrition and Dietetics,
Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is likely to be appealing to learners who have a real interest in finding ways to improve health and wellbeing, through a well-organised lifestyle and healthy eating habits.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Biochemical Molecules
- Cellular Transport
- Endocrine System
- Human Circulation and Gas Exchange
- Infection and Immunity
- Non-Infectious Disease
- Nutrition and Digestion
- Practical Biology Skills
- Respiration in Cells
- Atoms, Bonds and Structure
- Number and Graphical Representation
- Health Psychology
- Stress and Eating Disorders
- Study Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Health Promotion
- Clinical Dietetics
- Consultant/Private Practice
- Education and Research
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Public Health Nutrition
- Business and Industry
- Working in the Media
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 434601.