Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is a good choice for learners who desire to help people with a range of problems that affect movement. Through this course, students can develop an understanding of the medical and healthcare industries, with a focus on physiotherapy and its associated disciplines.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Cellular Transport
- Human Cardiovascular System
- Human Gas Exchange System
- Human Growth and Development
- Human Musculoskeletal System
- Infection and Immunity
- Nervous System
- Nutrition and Digestion
- Number and Graphical Representation
- Medical Physics: Radiology and Medical Imaging
- Radioactivity in Medicine
- Arousal, Stress and Anxiety in Sport
- Health Psychology
- Study Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Sports Therapy
- Health Promotion Specialist
- Health Service Management
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 434601.