Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is the ideal choice for learners who are interested in a career in the police force, an organisation that offers a huge variety of job roles. The course will provide learners with an understanding of the fundamentals of policing and act as a first step towards this career.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Academic Writing
- Elements of a Crime
- Human Rights
- Law of a Contract
- Law of Homicide
- The Powers of Police
- British Government and Politics
- Crime and Society
- Psychological Profiling
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 434601.