Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is perfect for learners who are seeking a challenging yet rewarding role that enables them to work closely with patients (sometimes with life-threatening conditions), cutting-edge technology and a large medical team. With this course, students will learn how to be competent in a range of clinical settings.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Cellular Transport
- Endocrine System
- Human Cardiovascular System
- Human Gas Exchange System
- Human Growth and Development
- Human Musculoskeletal System
- Infection and Immunity
- Nervous System
- Atoms, Bonds and Structure
- Number and Graphical Representation
- Medical Physics: Radiology and Medical Imaging
- Radioactivity in Medicine
- Health Psychology
- Study Skills
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees leading to careers in:
- Diagnostic Radiography
- Cardiovascular Technology
- MRI Technology
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Ultrasound Technology
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 434601.