Sport and Physical Activity,
Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is ideal for learners who have a keen interest in sports, wellbeing and healthy living, fitness and exercise. With this course, you will build your knowledge of coaching and human and sports science, as well as the wider sports industry.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Contemporary Issues in Sport
- Coaching in Sport
- Fitness Testing
- Exercise Physiology
- Planning and Delivering Exercise Sessions for Clients with Specific Needs
- Improving Sport Performance
- Mechanics of Motion
- Sports Development
- Sports Injuries
- Sport Technological Development
- The Body in Sport
- Nutrition, Hydration and Performance
- Work-Based Learning in Sport
- Psychology: Motivation in Sport
- Psychology: Aggression and Social Learning Theory in Sport
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees including:
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Physical Activity, Sport and Health
- Sport Coaching
- Physical Education and School Sport
- Sport Development
- Sport Business and Event Management
- Sport Psychology
- Sport Performance
- Sport Studies
- Sport Therapy
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 43460.
You might also like
Education and Sport Diplomas