Access to HE Diploma
This Diploma is the perfect choice for learners with an interest and desire to instil sustainable practices in day-to-day life. Through this course, among other things, students will gain the knowledge required to ensure that new builds and retrofitted buildings are carried out with suitable environmentally sympathetic equipment.
Learners studying this Diploma will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and practical skills through a range of subject areas including:
- Construction Industry, Organisation and Procedures
- Construction Technology
- Design Principles for Sustainable Construction
- Energy in Buildings for Sustainable Construction
- Environmental Impact of Buildings
- Health, Safety and Welfare in the Construction Industry
- Heat Pump Technologies
- Materials and Products
- Measured Surveys and Drawings
- Photovoltaic Technologies
- Solar Thermal Technologies
- Waste and Waste Management
- Water Use and Harvesting
Successful completion of this Diploma will open doors to a number of university courses, giving learners the chance to study a broad array of degrees including:
- Building Technology
- HE Built Environment Diplomas
- Building and Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology and Services
- Building Conservation
- Sustainable Construction
- Construction and Project Management
Why should I deliver this Diploma?
- We can help you build specific, academically sound pathways to higher education.
- There is flexibility to write your own assessments.
- We can support assignment writing and the delivery of your diploma.
- We have a dedicated team of external moderators to provide supportive visits.
- We’ll guide you through the whole academic year.
Find out more about how to become a Certa Access Provider or
call us on 01924 43460.